Full Screen Mode

In Google Sheets, you can hit Command+Shift+F to basically hide the top part of the browser so that basically all you see in your browser window is the spreadsheet. I think this would be a good feature to add.

3 Likes

Agree! It is in our plans.

1 Like

I’d like to know the status of Casey’s request/comment since it’s almost been two years. Google sheets allows you also to enter a number of parameters in the URL, including the function Casey mentioned, which is basically full screen, (after edit: ?rm=minimal).

Would you please let us know how a publicly shared spreadsheet can be made full screen without user intervention, I’d like to use it on a big screen TV, and the computer device will reboot every day, so manual intervention is no possible, I just want the spreadsheet in view, no toolbars, etc., thanks.

Welcome to the community @Julio_Bastidas and thank you for resurfacing this. The request is still in our roadmap but other things have been a priority based on demand. We will discuss this internally to see if it can be moved up. Will update the thread on the outcome.

Regarding your 2nd request, we have 2 upcoming features that will help achieve what you proposed. Dashboards and shared/embeddable views. They should be available in 3-4 months.

Thanks again, I’ll check back in a few months to see if the features I need are in effect. Looking forward to them.

View sharing and embedding is now available as of our Feb 18th release.

Details here: Product Updates - February 18, 2023 - Share Views and Charts Enhancements

Help Center content here: