Sharing With Anyone Who Has a Link?

Is there, or will there, be a sharing option that allows you to share a spreadsheet with everyone who has the link? If so, I haven’t figured it out. There may be some useful things we could share via this community forum (in the Tips section for example) by just including a link.

For example, I’ve found it useful to have a spreadsheet open with a Google Sheets palette that has the #RRGGBB color codes so that until the new palette arrives, it’s possible to pick colors by copy/pasting the color code.

As of today, we do not have the feature to “share a spreadsheet with everyone who has the link”. It has to be via our share feature.

Having said that, yes, we do have plans to enhance our sharing experience and this suggestion is certainly under consideration.

Just wanted to chime in as a second for this suggestion. I need to share a spreadsheet with a large number of people, and it’s going to be a bit of a slog to have to email each one of them. I would LOVE to see a “share with anyone who has a link” feature :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Sharing by link is on the short term roadmap. You can keep a watch on the following post.

1 Like