Link popups for URL, Email, and Phone cells
All cells with the URL, Email, and Phone data type now show a popup with a link rather than opening a new browser tab when the value in the cell is clicked, as shown here:
Search within Sheet view with progress indicator
CTRL+F to search in Sheet views. A progress indicator appears when searches take longer than a few hundred milliseconds.
New monospace font option: Courier
Enhancements and fixes
- Adding rows from a Kanban view, related row dialog, and anywhere other than directly in a Sheet view, will insert the newly created rows below the last non-empty row in the primary view. Previously new rows were inserted after the last row in the primary view.
- Reduced memory footprint of server-side formula engine resulting in 95% less memory consumption for some formula-heavy workbooks.
- Clicking the background of an attachment preview now closes the preview as expected.
- Issues fixed with related row lookups pointing to incorrect columns when multiple related row columns exist in the same worksheet.
- Issues resolved with some named ranges not being evaluated correctly
- Added missing support for formulas that reference worksheets with spaces, underscores _ or periods . in the worksheet name.