Collapse/Fold All Rows

My team and I have a worksheet with many collapsable/foldable rows containing sub-information associated only to those rows. Every time the page is refreshed, all rows are automatically uncollapsed by default and the worksheet becomes unreadable. It is so uncomfortable to manually collapse all of them back all over again each day… We would love a “collapse all” option!

1 Like

“Every time the page is refreshed, all rows are automatically uncollapsed by default and the worksheet becomes unreadable” - this is unfortunate and has to be fixed perhaps.

I’m wondering if remembering what was collapsed ( for each user ) is the real fix you are looking for. I’m just thinking aloud - I’m not yet sure whether that is the right direction.

Thanks @Alvaro_Garcia and right on @Murali_Mohan , we’ve heard this suggestion/request from other early access users as well. Tracking this as enhancement # 002415 (also being tracked internally as # 001623 and # 001317).

1 Like

Thank you @Murali_Mohan and @matt for your fast reply. For the sake of further clarifying the feature we are missing, find below a js snippet that we created as a temporal quick fix:

NOTE: I encountered an error and couldn’t upload the gif directly to your site

2 Likes

Cool solution @Alvaro_Garcia, thanks for sharing.

We plan to add support for persisting the collapsed/expanded state of each node on a per-user basis. There is no ETA yet for this but we’ve added it to our roadmap as enhancement # 002415 and will follow up here.

1 Like