Workbook Messages: Notifications

I’m still trying to understand the messaging system.

• Would be nice to have a little bubble count of messages to you; like how you can see how many automations you have running.
  • Are there plans to have integrated system notification to the Operating System of the user?

Just looking for something more visible and “instant” outside of the emailing of notifications.

thanks again.

1 Like

Agree. We have a plan for in-app Notifications that we hope to get to in the next few months, which will among other things show you a count any unread notifications under the bell icon in the header. Stay tuned for this.

Regarding OS-level notifications, we don’t yet have plans for this on desktop but it is a core part of our plan for a mobile app (iOS and Android)

@matt Is there any update on this? I’m curious how far away we are from getting access to this feature set since it’s still not released, but there is the notification bell with a “coming soon” tooltip.

Thanks!

Hi @Jesse_Wallace, Notifications are on the medium term roadmap. This feature has been under discussion internally recently and we are hoping to get to it in the next few months (i.e. before end of year). Will update this thread when we have more to share.