Two question: Finding duplicate data/Combining worksheets

I am a long-time Excel user working on spreadsheet.com for the first time this week. I’ve found almost everything I need so far, and I’m enjoying the features here very much.

There are two things that I haven’t been able to find in my own searches for more information that hopefully someone more well-versed than I can help to point me in the right direction to find some examples or instructions.

1. Duplicate data: I have two worksheets that each have around 1000 rows of information. One of the sheets may have some of the data that is already in the other. I need to combine the two sheets into one at some point, and I would like to find a way to easily find and remove those duplicate rows.

2. Merging multiple worksheets into one: I know I can just copy/paste those two sheets into a new one, but I’m wondering if there is some function that I can use to quickly/easily merge the two into a single worksheet while preserving my two original worksheets that I haven’t considered or found yet.

Thanks very much in advance for any advice

1 Like

Welcome @Mia , great to have you as an early Spreadsheet.com user.

Regarding #1, we do have plans to add features for finding duplicates and de-duplication. This is part of our roadmap, though no specific ETA yet. We’ll update this thread when we have more to share.

Regarding #2, we have plans for worksheet duplication but currently don’t have plans for merging multiple worksheets together. Thanks for the suggestion, we’ll consider it as we prioritize future plans

Thank you so much for your response!

I’ll keep an eye on this space and I look forward to more features that might be coming down the road. :slightly_smiling_face: