Related Rows appearing in source worksheet

I love that I can create a related row in one worksheet that will pop up a form and then populate the target worksheet, but I would also like the data to appear on the source document in the same row as well.
The rows where I want them to appear are part of a larger document, so I don’t want the entire column to mimic the target data, only the specific rows where the related row has been created. Is there a way to do this?

Is someone able to explain this one to me? Thanks!

Hi @Julie_Connolly,

We designed the Related Row Lookup data type for this purpose. You can create several columns and give them the data type of Related Row Lookup, and you’ll be able to pick which column from the target worksheet you want to appear here in the source.

More information here:

Hope this helps,
Matt

The rows where I want them to appear are part of a larger document, so I don’t want the entire column to mimic the target data, only the specific rows where the related row has been created. Is there a way to do this?
Please use Filters feature, if you want to see only the related rows which have data.
Create a filter on a column (Related row lookup/Related row) similar to the below screenshot

For further information please go through this link