1. Hidden worksheets
As with traditional spreadsheets, Spreadsheet.com now supports the ability to hide worksheets. Imported workbooks with hidden worksheets now work as expected, with hidden worksheets remaining hidden by default. Only users with Owner and Manager access to a workbook can hide and unhide worksheets.
2. Gantt View sub-day duration support (v1)
Gantt view sub-day duration support: task bars now clamp to the nearest hour when they are resized or moved in the chart.
Fixes and enhancements
- When selecting a related row, the search box is now automatically in focus so you can start typing to find matching rows without having to click into the box.
- Right-aligned URL cells now show a clickable URL popup as expected.
- The formula bar is no longer read-only for users with Editor access.
- Deleting the last column in a worksheet no longer shifts the focus to cell A1.
- Kanban views are now disabled as expected when the network connection is lost.
- Fixed an issue that prevented @mentioning users in channels.