I was trying to run a test to verify the MONTH function and came across a different issue with copying/pasting from Excel.
To replicate exactly what I did:
In Excel I created a column of dates increasing by 1 from 1/1/2019 (2500+ rows). In column B, I added the =MONTH(A1) formula and copied that down.
Starting with a blank worksheet in SSDC, if I copied these cells and pasted into SSDC, I got a “Worksheet Out of Sync” error which caused the page to reload without my data that I copied in.
This copy/paste process worked fine for 100 rows, then 500 rows, and even 1500 rows, but breaks down somewhere between that and 2500+ rows (I didn’t test to figure out exactly how many rows could be copied).