Is there a way to only share a specific sheet?

I am wanting to only share specific sheets details as links within an internal document. I have sheets set up with filters to restrict the details I need for the specific sections of the document. However, when I attempt sharing, I am getting the entire workbook with all of the sheets and Gantt, Kandan as well as forms included.

Would appreciate any assistance. I am new to spreadsheet.com and so far really like what I see here and look forward to implementing across the board on several projects.

Will also need to look at ways to incorporate Jira as well if possible but that is for another day :slight_smile:

Sincerely,
Tom.

@Tom_Sheffield - You can use the Worksheet Visibility and other settings there to control how you share

We are working on a View Level sharing feature that will give you finer control - it should be out in a few weeks.

Jira

1. You can use Zapier to connect to Jira, Zendesk etc.
  2. What’s more exciting for me is that we are working on a ‘Connected Sheet’ functionality that will natively connect & sync Sheets with leading SaaS vendors - Jira, SFDC, Zendesk, Quickbooks etc - But that is a few months out.

Thank you very much for the prompt response especially on a Saturday :slight_smile:

So I guess I wasn’t specific enough. What I am trying to do is actually share just the “Development Timeline”, “Product Management Timeline”, and others shown here:

Which I thought where considered “sheets” based on their icons. Is there a way of just sharing these filtered views?

Thank you again for the insights.

Tom.

Hi Murali,

Actually right after I sent my response to your direction I was able to figure out a way to get the specific information to be displayed where I needed it. I really appreciate your guidance and also letting me know about what is coming with regard to “Connected Sheet” in the future. I just came across Spreadsheet.com yesterday and am finding it is really helping me solve some things I needed to address quickly. Nice solution set.

Tom.

1 Like

View sharing and embedding is now available as of our Feb 18th release.

Details here: Product Updates - February 18, 2023 - Share Views and Charts Enhancements

Help Center content here: