Details on Security Timeline and certifications

In a couple of places you mention planned support for HIPPA. For instance on your Security page you say

HIPAA compliance
Spreadsheet.com is in the process of aligning our service with The U.S. Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) through the offering of a business associate agreement (BAA) and continual HIPAA compliance monitoring with Vanta

Can you be more precise about the timing. Also, are you compliant with ISO 27001:2013 or any flavor of NIST 800-53 R5?

@Christopher_Hurt
Our SOC2 Type2 report is expected to be out mid-late June.
HIPAA audit and report should follow that closely. It will most likely happen in June-July.
Beyond SOC2 Type2, HIPAA & GDPR no other certification is currently planned.

2 Likes

Thanks @Murali_Mohan. I see this as a great option for managing custom internal manufacturing processes. I wonder though about data sensitivity. Since the data is hosted in public cloud, could I convince our CISO team that our data is safe and private? If so, this really could be a game changer.
Chris

1 Like

Indeed! Collaborative Work Management - Process Management - Workflows are great use-cases for spreadsheet.com.
Regarding the public cloud angle, typical questions/dimensions around compliance and security for a SaaS platform are covered at Security - Spreadsheet.com
Specific questions over and above these could be sent to info at spreadsheet dot com

1 Like