Billing Question

Hello! Can anyone tell me the best way to get in touch with Spreadsheet.com about a billing question? I’ve used the contact form on the site, and I’ve emailed their support email address a few times over the last few weeks, but haven’t heard anything back yet. Thanks!

Hi @Erica_Warhaftig, welcome to the community! We’d be happy to help. We emailed you back on Oct 13th. Can you let us know if you didn’t get that email? Perhaps in spam? If not I will try emailing you directly. Stay tuned for a DM.
Matt

1 Like

Hi Matt! Thanks so much for answering. I did get a message on the 13th, but it just said:
"Your request (1432) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.

To add additional comments, reply to this email."

Was there something more that was supposed to be in there?

Thanks Erica, yes there was a note with it but if you didn’t see it we’ll have to take a look what happened there. I just resent that and will contact you directly via email to help out with Billing/anything else.

Hi Erica, I just sent a couple emails to your @dragonarmy.com address. Can you let me know if you haven’t received them or if they landed in spam?

Thanks