Best way to connect 2 workbooks?

Need someone to help me think this through…

I have a workbook with data about my student employees and created a workbook to track their onboarding-- from this great template.

But now I’m trying to figure out the best way to connect them–I want a way to be able to connect the new hire/onboarding checklist to each of my employees so I can track where each of them is in the process. Make sense?

I’m not great at functions and still getting my head around Related Rows, so I’m hoping someone can give me a point in the right direction!

TIA!

Hi Tabitha,

Thank you for reaching out and it’s very nice to hear from you! I’m including a short Loom video (here) where I walk through how to connect to Worksheets together using Related Row. I’ve also included links to more of our documentation below around the features discussed in this video.

Help Documentation

• Related Row - (here)
  • Related Row Video - (here)
  • Lookups and Rollups - (here)

With all that said I’d be happy to find time to connect with you as well to go over your use case in more detail if you’d like. Feel free to reach out to me via email to set up a time and thank you again for reaching out today!

Best,
Thomas Van Steyn
Customer Success Manager

Thank you Thomas!!

I’ll look at these and see if I can figure it out; otherwise I’ll reach out to you and we can chat.

Tabitha

1 Like