About the Ask a Question category

Have a question? Need help with something and can’t find an answer in our help center? Post it here and get answers from staff and the growing community.

1 Like

Not sure if this is the right spot to post a question. I would like to know if there’s a way to capture a signature through a form field, thanks.

Hi @Julio_Bastidas, There is currently no way to accept signatures in Spreadsheet.com. We do plan to offer this feature in the future and will update this thread when we have more to share on this.

Good day!!

Is this a legitimate argument structure in the MAXIFS function?
=MAXIFS(NAMED_RANGE, NAMED_RANGE, “<>B2”)

I’m building a fun comparison workbook to keep track of the scores of different things my family tries, and I need a way to come up with a 2nd and 3rd place? I was going to use a MAXIFS to grab the value that is the MAX that was lower than the absolute Max value (i.e. 2nd Place) and then the same for the 3rd place. Thus far haven’t had a great deal of success!! =o)

Thanks!!

P.S. If this doesn’t post in the right place, please move it where it should be? Thanks!!

Hello @Good4U, Welcome to the community!
The last argument in your example "<>B2" B2 provided inside quotes is considered and evaluated as text B2. If you intend to use B2 as a cell reference please use the B2 outside the quotes. NOT operator <> and B2 can be concatenated using the & operator.

Finally, Formula should look something like this: =MAXIFS(NAMED_RANGE, NAMED_RANGE,“<>”&B2)

2 Likes

Oh, that would be SO sweet if I get that to work!! Excited to try it out this evening!!
Thank you SO much for the quick reply!!
WooooHooooo!!! :partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

Ok, it worked perfectly!! Now I can determine the most popular item, the second and the third!!
And I was able to run it backwards and can pick up the bottom 3 as well!! We’re testing Bang energy drinks this time, but it’s set up to accommodate whatever and it will be easy to change to something else.

So excited!! Thank you!! Woooooooooooott!!! =o)

2 Likes

Hi, how do I set a payment up to be reoccurring? thanks

@Bridget_Perkins - When you upgrade and put in your credit card, the payment is automatically recurring - monthly or yearly. HTH